Everyone knows that Florida is an easy choice when it comes to picking a great vacation spot – with its wonderful weather, beautiful beaches, and friendly people, it’s no wonder vacationers flock to the Sunshine State – but with so many fantastic locales to explore, the real question becomes “where in Florida should I visit?”
While there really is no wrong answer, there are some epic places that plenty of people regrettably overlook when planning their family vacations, like the glorious best-kept secret on Florida’s gulf coast, Naples, FL, a city that has a little bit of everything to provide you and your family with the most complete vacation experience. Nestled right against the warm waters of the Gulf of Mexico, Naples has so much to offer residents and tourists alike.
Things To Do
- For those looking for the classic beach experience, Naples serves as the perfect base of vacation operations as it is within close range of multiple beaches including, Barefoot Beach, Vanderbilt Beach, and of course Naples Beach as well as the beaches on Marco Island.
- If you are interested in exploring the natural side of Florida, Naples is a short distance not only from the famous Everglades but also the Fakahatchee Strand Preserve State Park (known as the Amazon of North America), and the Florida Panther National Wildlife Refuge. Located in the city are also the Naples Zoo and the Naples Botanical Garden.
- Since the waters of the Gulf are so lovely and temperate they are perfect for boating and fishing. As such, fishing and boat charters are available for interested parties.
- Naples is very famous for its incredible dining and shopping experiences as well. Imbued with that perfect beach spirit, you’ll have a fantastic time trolling all of the available shops and boutiques and a difficult time deciding where you want to go eat at a fun seaside bistro of an upscale fine dining restaurant.
- Naples is located in the perfect spot for those who like to explore. It is less than an hour driving distance to Marco Island, Cape Coral, and Immokalee (where the Seminole Casino Hotel is located) and is approximately a two-hour drive away from Miami.
How To Get There
Located on the famous stretch of I-75 known as “Alligator Alley,” Naples is not a difficult area to reach by car. Southwest Florida International Airport is located only a short drive away from the city; Naples is also serviced by most major charter bus groups such as Greyhound.
For those looking for the complete vacation experience, Naples, FL is the place to be – there is so much to be discovered and so much fun to be had it’s almost silly to consider visiting anywhere else. If you are curious about learning more about vacation rentals in Naples or are just interested in your options when it comes to homes for vacation in the Naples area, let us here at Clausen Properties Incorporated know. Call 1-239-394-0514 to get more information about how we can make your next visit to Naples, FL the best vacation experience of your life.